Review for the Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap
The Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap is a flea trap that monitors and control flea infestations. The Victor Ultimate Flea Trap can be used to detect all indoor flea crises with over 90 percent trapping rate. The Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap as well as is used to attracts fleas that are 30 feet away.
The mature fleas use the heat from warm blooded hosts, which allows them to build up and reproduce. The Ultimate Flea Trap imitate the heat like those of the hosts, and eventually attract the fleas from where the breed and hide.
The Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap works best in dark rooms or places. Let the Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap stay overnight and in the morning all the fleas will have died.
The Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap does not kill all the fleas apparently. It is not 100 percent guaranteed but it will kill a lot of them. Use the Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap with an effective flea egg killer like the Mycodex plus spray.
The Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap comes in form of a dome which uses Super glue and that lures fleas from all directions. The adhesive made from super Grabber glue seizes them fast.
The Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap controls fleas without having to spray your home with the toxic chemical. This non poisonous and odourless trap enables you to use it in the home and around children and pets. Using the Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap all year round helps in the detection and early control of the fleas.
The Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap monitors and controls flea infestations. The Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap includes features like producing the high efficiency of the trap.
The fleas are attracted to The Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap colour, the heat and light from the bulb together with the sweet scent that has been specially devised with the sticky adhesives. The fleas don’t have a chance of escaping once trapped by the glue.
The Victor M230 Ultimate Flea Trap includes 1 trap and 2 glue discs which are refillable.
Directions for Use
- Divide into two the top cover of the trap from the bottom tray using thumb grips
- Cautiously place the light socket into the hole in the top of the trap canopy.
- Secure the socket in place with the treaded bulb protector provided. Do not over tighten.
- Gently insert the provided bulb.
- Insert the Glue Disc- grasp tab and remove release paper from the glue disc. Please the glue disc in the bottom of the trap.
- Reassemble the trap by aligning the top canopy directly over the bottom tray and press down firmly.