Review of the Solar Mole Repeller
The general description of a mole is characterized by a pointed snout, very large and rounded front feet with stout claws, and a short, bare tail.
They grow to approximately 17.6 cm long with short, velvety fur which is greyish in color. Because of their subterranean lifestyle, eyes and ears are small and somewhat concealed by fur.
How it works
To effectively get rid of moles without the use of hazardous poisons and messy traps use the Solar Mole Repeller. This water proof solar mole repeller will drive out the moles from their hiding places safely, effectively using its annoying underground vibrations.
Only the moles can hear these vibrations hence this kind of repeller is safe to use at home
The solar mole repeller produces a deep penetrating 3 second pulse at 30 seconds intervals covering an area of approximately 7,200sq.ft. This vibrations emanating from the mole repeller drives the moles crazy and they come out running towards the traps.
The solar mole repeller should not be inserted amongst the moles or they will scatter in all directions. It should be used in the same way as a sheepdog to guide the moles in the desired direction slowly “following” them with the unit as they move away from it.
You may find that in the early stages, molehills appear more frequently and even close to the unit.
A well charged solar mole repeller can go for five days without the sun. This repeller works both day and night.
Why chose the Solar Mole Repeller
- Solar Mole Repeller drives away moles, voles, and other burrowing pests using its crazy vibrations
- The solar mole repeller is a safe mole control is safe to use around the home and therefore it is safe to both humans or pets
- Does not need electricity for it to charge, it is powered by the sun; works day and night
- Cheap to buy , use and install
- 60 days money back guarantee. Get one here at $ 10.99 incl VAT